Monday 20 December 2010

Fingers Crossed...

Well, today is the day that Jane is having surgery so fingers, toes... everything crossed!! With all the wonderful positive thoughts whizzing through the universe she must certainly feel the support without feeling pressured to reply or explain. This support can just help to light her way as she wanders on this windy path back to total health.... 

I am glad I am a girl because we have this fantastic ability to be connected. Maybe it has something to do with multi-tasking, who knows. So remember, send out those positive thoughts to be received by Jane and anyone else who is in need of a little tender loving care...




Ciao for now


just Martha

PS: Anyone out these able to help me control my Linky!!! Just email...

4 comments:

  1. Martha ~

    I think what your doing with links for Jane is wonderful. God bless you, girl!

    You know, as women, we are connected in ways men can never be. And as women, we can relate to what Jane is going through, and provide love, support, and encouragement. Being a woman is a wonderful gift! I'm happy and proud to be one, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Martha. Let me know what you want to do with the linky - as I created it, maybe only I can edit it. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Martha. I am about to burst I am thinking so many good thoughts for Jane. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful. The blogging community is truly inspiring.

    Did you see that there is a Lunar Eclipse in the Northern Hemisphere tomorrow? The Moon is surely sending us a great big positive message don't you think!

    Blessings and best wishes to you sweet Martha.
    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails