Tuesday 11 January 2011

just Phyllis Boho...

Link here



Nice huh?  Silver Fox excelled himself this year for Christmas and bought me the first one. All by himself. No hints dropped even. He waltzed in to the boutique in his dirty work clothes and picked it out for little old me... Aaahhh. Great Aussie company based in Byron Bay which is just a short drive down the road from me. Great service and customer focus. Link as above so pop in for a look. Now, if it would just STOP raining and the sun could come out for more than 5 minutes....









Ciao for now


just Martha

6 comments:

  1. They all looks so gorgeous! Well done to the Silver Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha!
    It's Martha from Phyllis Boho! Thanks for the post about our brand.
    Cheers,
    Have a beatiful day!
    Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Silver Fox deserves kudos for his fabulous taste. All of those outfits look gorgeous. Happy wearing, when the rain stops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gold star for SF.

    Two gold stars for Martha from Phyllis Boho for creating such dreamy gorgeous gowns.

    I could SO own that last one as Ms Faux Fuschia would say "I absolutely luff it!'

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Felicity, gold stars all round! Spoilty you!!! They are gorgeous, Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses, and I am SO impressed with Silver Fox for buying that for you all by himself!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails