Friday 1 August 2014

Undiscovered Depths...





Miss T had her music concert this week as the final compilation of 2 years worth of work.

Some children sung, or played the piano or guitar

Some wrote their own songs

The boys were amazing, so focused and daring. I don't remember boys being like that. Do you? Writing their own songs about angst and singing to a crowd of 60.

One boy performed in a band with his own song about love, playing the electric guitar. He had it all: loudness, solo, sliding on his knees, playing his guitar behind him. He rocked the crowd. Simply stunning.

Then my Miss T got up and sang Mumford and Sons 'Cave'. She had dressed up for the occasion in heels and a minidress. She choose to stand and had such presence on stage. Surrounded by her band she sang her heart out. She had style, she had pizazz. She looked so professional.

And boy could she sing!

I told her to imagine she was in the shower and to just go for it. She sings in the shower much to the delight of the neighbours.

I am still amazed at the depth to my children. Well, any children. She has such confidence and strength. I'm not sure where that comes from. I know I created this wonderful being but she amazes me daily.

I do so love watching them grow

ciao for now



just Martha xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails