Thursday 30 October 2014

Good Cooking...




You might remember Miss T is now a vegetarian but will eat seafood. A pisco.... something or other.

Well

Her taste buds must be very in tune with fresh tastes and aromas. She/we have spent a great amount of time getting the old protein and iron balances right and I am pleased to report that her iron stores and perfect. Good job Moo Moo!

But maybe those taste buds are too in tune. She has come running now a couple of times to see what I am cooking as the lovely smell has diffused all the way up to her bedroom.

What am I cooking? Well, I am washing dishes with the above liquid.

Lime dishwashing liquid

Fresh

No cooking needed

Go me!


ciao for now


just Martha xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails