Tuesday 13 January 2015

just Cleaning...




Okay, okay, as you know we are getting the house ready for sale and have been cleaning EVERYTHING!

When I was tackling the oven and reading all the warnings on the label, I decided to go to Dr Google and find an effective, natural way. I couldn't imagine cooking in an oven cleaned with such a toxic product. So much success was achieved with some bicarbonate of soda that I found in my pantry having expired in 2006 ( as kindly pointed out to me by Miss T with a look of disdain across her delicate features!)

So. Here began my quest for natural cleaning. Look, I have always used Enjo but when doing a clean on mass ( 3 lounge suites people, 3! - downsizing remember), I needed something quick and effective. And with 2 asthmatics in the family, the less chemicals the better.

I introduce you to the wonders of........... VINEGAR!

What a wonder product. Is there nothing it can't do?

Mixed with some dishwashing liquid and water makes a wonderful spray which saw mould banished from leather, stainless steel shine like there is now tomorrow, corners cleaned and showers sparkle. All with minimal elbow grease I might add.

So people, research the wonders of natural products from your kitchen. No toxic smell, cheap as and no harsh chemicals.


ciao for now


just Martha xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a home ready to sale is so much work. How are you holding up?

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive just caught up on your blog, how exciting, new home, new plans. Sounds like a wise choice though. We have done similar although opting not to build but renovate instead. My hubby is in a job he hates but has a small electrical contracting business as well which he is ramping up to go full time. No point living a life you hate just to have a big house. I am also a fan of vinegar & bicarb for cleaning!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails