Sunday 16 August 2015

just Shopping...

I was chatting with the girls at work and talking about the price of the weekly shop. Now, they both have 2 boys where as I have a girl and a boy. This is my average grocery bill including meat etc. they spend in excess of $400. Me? Never

'Why' we wondered?

Hmmm, I always take one of those half-sized trolleys.

But

I also plan each meal for dinner about 6 nights per week. This shop includes tacos, fettucinni with chorizo, spaghetti carbonara, steak, sausages and a chicken curry dish.


We won't starve

This shop also included $9 vegan peanut butter and real maple syrup too!

Tell me your grocery secrets...


ciao for now



ciao for now


just Martha xx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails