Friday 10 September 2010

Headache...

Getty Images
 What a busy week!!! Maybe this should be me today. Looking glamorous whilst reaching for the Panadol!! We are trying to source new phones, home phone, internet service........ It is like comparing apples and oranges.There are about 8 phone shops in our local shopping centre all offering very attractive d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t things. How do I plough through all the glitter to find the gold? Wish me luck folks. I think I need Wonder Woman's 'Magic Lasso of Truth'. It would come in very handy right now....

Ciao for now 

just Martha

PS: You might remember that The Silver Fox took some 11 months to finally put the dishwasher in?........... Well, what if I told you that said dishwasher is not working?......

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, sounds like a headache! Hope you get it all sorted soon. Ooops about the dishwasher, did you manage a giggle about it?! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails