Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween...



An 'armless' victim of a massacre ... I think...

The Tweenies went all out for Halloween again this year. Planning. Planning. Making. Making. Such energy. I'm not r-e-a-l-l-y that into it but I will assist as needed. I try to get them to use their imaginations so Miss T excelled herself this year making decorations like above. I did buy 2 pumpkins to be decorated with added warnings not to cut themselves. As I assisted to ensure safety, I cut myself twice and was told off for bleeding all over 'Jack' the pumpkin. Such is life. Master T also gave himself a wound that required a band aid but as he was dressed as a massacre victim it all blended in to the image. Our neighbours were very friendly and cooperative which was lovely. Cool loot was scored. Not too many tricks performed although there was a car however driving around shooting at kids with water pistols and throwing eggs at them. Not really very appreciated . Obviously they were a bit old to participate. And a bit mean. Glad it is over for another year though...

Ciao for now 

just Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails