Friday 29 October 2010

This Won't Hurt a Bit...


I have been having acupuncture at the gym as part of my 'challenge' and apparently my hormones are up the creek, so I have been having some regular sessions. One of the acupuncture needles goes between my eyes so I like to imagine my wrinkles disappearing as I lie there listening to relaxing music and trying not to think of the washing/cleaning/what's for dinner...
Deep breath....
Calm...
Relax....
Well last week the spot between my eyes bled like a you know what and I ended up with a huge bruise. Yep. Right between my eyes. A very classy look. It has gone the whole colour wheel... black, green yellow...I have been talking to people all week who suddenly say 'Oh my is that a bruise?' Yep. It is. No, it's not dirt, or a shadow. It's a bruise. And then explain how one gets such a round bruise smack bang in the middle between one's eyes... 


Now you know




Ciao for now


just Martha

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, hopefully the bruise fades fast! How interesting though, I have always been curious about acupuncture. Do you feel it "working" or is it too early to tell? xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails