Monday 31 January 2011

Breathtaking...

 I was blow away by the utterly breathtaking photography of John Granen.  I spent quite a bit of time marveling at his amazing talent. For me life is learning to take pauses, to consciously appreciate and to take a deep breath occasionally. We are surrounded by beautiful moments and beautiful things and an artist like John can capture life in such a way as to make you stop and pause.

Want to have a peak? I have linked his name to his website but, here is a glimpse of what is in store. I hope you enjoy...





Ciao for Now


  

2 comments:

  1. You are so right = I have just been on to his web site, and the photos are absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such kind words...
    jg

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails