Monday 11 April 2011

High Tea Anyone?...

Pork something with Camembert and apple sauce

 I arranged for some girl friends to go out for High Tea. To 'frock up' and 'glam up'. Why? Why not really. Life is just getting busier and sometimes it is nice to have a little treat now and then. Just the Mummies. I know a great bunch of women and it is nice to meet for a natter. A 'blether' as my Mum would say. Usually we whiz off to the high end of town (some 45 kms away) and do a bit of people watching as well. This time was somewhere local, near the river. It was a gorgeous day, a real treat after all the rain. The emotional petrol tanks have been filled to the brim to keep us going for another little while. My advice? Arrange a High Tea with your girl friends even if you do it at someone's house. Bring a plate and get the good china out. Play ladies. Share some stories, laugh a lot. We are never too big for a tea party...
Oops - I should have straightened my fork...
The little touches were nice...
Bougainvillea - sweet
Cappuccino anyone?
Mmmm - yum!
It's all in the presentation
River view...
More desserts....





Ciao for now...

 

2 comments:

  1. Delicious food and delicious friends . . . perfect.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful idea, Martha - I would have loved to join you. J x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails