Wednesday 13 April 2011

just a Reward...

I bought myself a present - well 2 presents really. You see I've been such a good girl with my challenge that I thought I deserved a reward. Have you visited Elk Accessories?  Beautiful jewellery, shoes, knits and handbags. Go and have a peek. Sometimes you see them in boutiques but sometimes it is so nice for a package to arrive isn't it. So it arrived today and was so beautifully wrapped. Want to help me open it?

Now the black necklace I have already had but it met with an unfortunate end. I was making up the guest bed and it got caught on the bedpost and the little bird disappeared forever otherwise I would have tried to mend it. Still haven't found it. Bit weird really. So anyway, I missed it so much I now have a replacement... I'm sure I will get lots of use out of the red one too!!




 Ciao for now...
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Elk jewellery - their pendant necklace I have is one of my favourite pieces and when the package arrived here, like yours it was beautifully wrapped and so exciting to open. I love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who wears Elk and it is always stunning on her. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails