Wednesday 29 June 2011

Thankful...

Image


Well, the Silver Fox is home tonight for 2 1/2 glorious fun filled action packed weeks. I hope we all get along! I am mostly recovered from the 'gifts' the Tweenie/Teenie gave me so all should be well. As if on cue it is raining after being such beautiful weather! The Silver Fox has a s-m-a-l-l- list of chores from me including hedging the bushes which is l-o-n-g over due. I have book for just the 2 of us to go out to dinner tomorrow night. Yay!!

We have found out the work-plan finally! He is up in Townsville/Cairns/somewhere else until November. That is a l-o-n-g time isn't it? (About 1000km drive for those non-Aussies) So we are really looking forward to this time together. After that we will see him once per month whether it be us going up or him coming down. I will endeavour to send one child alone as well for some *extra* bonding! Plus I am going to send them both one weekend and I'm going to go away with my heavenly sister for a long overdue weekend.

So, I am thankful. For lots of things:
  • Love
  • Work, even if it is far away
  • My gorgeous family
  • June (I l-o-v-e Winter)
  • Friends and family
  • Health
  • Anticipation
  • My babies getting a little more independent
  • NO vacation care AT ALL these school holidays as Daddy is in charge


So dear Bloggers, have a lovely day




Ciao for now..
 

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your dinner out, I'm so looking forward to school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, in distance terms, that is a LONG way away, especially to me in little old England!! I hope the good weather returns for Silver Fox when he arrives home, and I hope that you all have a super time together. Spending time with your sister - that's something to really look forward to as well. As you say, we have so many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time together. You are right, it is a looong way away, but then anywhere that is not with you is a long way, right? x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails