Wednesday 20 July 2011

That's The Spirit...


We loved the first series of Spirited. Now Spirited 2 is starting and we get to see the gorgeous Claudia Karvan and Matt King again in the quirky series. It is a little different but one of those shows that you wished would never end. I don't watch much regular weekly TV but for this I will have the cushions plumped, the cup of tea at hand and settle down to watch it. Don't ring me because I won't answer either. Honestly, it is very addictive. The first Series is our in DVD. Can I suggested you have a peek?


Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

PS: For those a bit confused I did post a similar story last week from my ipad but the picture disappeared so I thought I would try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails