Sunday 2 October 2011

Bye for Now....

Image

Well, have just dropped the troops off at the airport. We have had some great family moments together with the whole family, Skyping my sister's hubby and the Silver Fox so we all together... sort of.

What fun we had!!! The cousins just all roll in together, plotting, scheming, wrestling... We love it!! Beach, pool, movies, out to dinner, bbqs, water balloons..... great fun!!

My little niece (who is a heavenly 6) wished she was having a bad time so it would go slower. 'It always takes a long time when you are doing something you don't like, then it wouldn't go so quickly' I understand her logic.

She cried all the way to the airport. Probably a good percentage of that was pure exhaustion but she is a kind little soul and misses everyone already. See? Heavenly

We caught up with my brother and Master 4 who has some mean dance moves and put on a show at a restaurant. Very funny.

LJ (my sister) and I chatted long into the night. We tried her new moisturizer which alas didn't suit my itchy scratchy skin. Pity. It promised so much... We planned, shopped online, shared.... It always feels so perfect when she is around you know?

The age difference between the cousins is getting so much less. It is a pleasure to watch them grow and be together knowing a sense of family, a sense of kinship, of belonging... no matter what. The girls were often seen holding hands or hugging close, watching a movie or sleeping. Such a connection despite the 7 year age gap.

Good for the soul having family around! The little ones are growing into such nice people and I love my siblings to bits.....







 Ciao for now...



 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful time.My sister and I are 7 years apart and she lives in sunny QLD. We don't see each other often but once together it's like we have never been apart...funny that! Love reading your fabulous posts X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate saying goodbye and love the quote. Glad you had such a delicious time.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails