Wednesday 2 November 2011

Summer...



I love this time of year. Summer is in the air, Christmas is coming and school holidays are looming. Family will visit, days will be filled with lots of .... Well....... Nothing really! Where I live, the days are hot and long so watermelon comes in very handy to cool down.

The Silver Fox is coming home in December, after what will be 9 months away. Yay! He has offered to go back again to do a short job for them next year. A s-h-o-r-t job of 5 weeks or so. Sounds just fine.

I have an interview with the local TAFE, as was my plan so next year could prove interesting couldn't it?

I need to attend my interview 30 minutes early, to prepare. Any tips for preparing?



Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

1 comment:

  1. Love today's image - fresh summer deliciousness,

    As for the prep for your interview - breathe!

    xx's

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails