Friday 17 February 2012

Friday Hooray....

I've brought work home with me this weekend. Tricky to do in my line of business but I am w-a-y hehind in the paperwork department so nose to the grindstone it wil be. After my challenge, the washing, getting Ginger clipped, seeing my parents, a bike ride, finishing cleaning my bedroom and the kitchen, having an early morning walk with my gorgeous friend and her doggies....

Phew! Feel weary already

Master T has just fallen off his scooter so I've dried his tears, patched up where he has scrapped off some bark and put his wrist in ice. I am pleased to see he can wiggle his wrist nicely now as Friday night at our local Emergency is somewhat interesting but borders on spooky really. We have done it before. Him and I. When he broke the left wrist after a nasty skateboard stack at a crazy-hair disco. His hair was blue. The Emergency staff and patrons were none surprised. We were outshone by the crazy lady wearing gold spandex.

So hooray that we don't need to visit on this occasion.

I have started back on my Challenge at the gym and tomorrow we have stairs. Noice! Is it wrong that I really look forward to having a coffee and bacon and eggs with my team mates after? Only on a Saturday but the thought keeps me trying harder. Yesterday I did a 5 km run AND a 7.5 km bike ride. Please don't think I am bragging, it is just that I am still amazed that I can do it and live!


No pic today as I have sent this from my IPad and can't figure out how?








Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails