Monday 27 February 2012

just Coffee...

Image


Needing a bit of this after attending a conference a-l-l weekend and predicting a busy week ahead. The family bonded very nicely with me out of the picture. I received a text from the Silver Fox asking me where my gym clothes were as he was doing a wash! Awww! It is SO good to have him back. Me? I was getting me some edu-mi-cation, sleeping in a luxurious hotel room, having meals prepared for me, mingling with professionals.....

Someone has to do it!

But in all seriousness, this sort of outing is r-e-a-l-l-y good for the soul. Boosts those little emotional bank quickly to replenish the energy stores for weeks. I have been in my industry for more than 17 years and take the opportunity to catch up with colleagues from the 'old days', find out what they are up to on a professional and personal front. Motivation is increased and a sense of kinship and silent support lingers for months ahead.

So thanks for the planets aligning so I can easily step out of my usual life for 24 hours of educational and emotional nourishment.

Remember, take time to replenish your petrol tanks, even if it is just with little things like a catch up for coffee...



Ciao for now...



 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect, Martha. I love the coffee picture ... yum.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails