Saturday 31 August 2013

Weekend Bliss...




Well, the Silver Fox is back for the weekend and it is pure bliss. He and Master T are off riding, riding, riding to their hearts content. The Silver Fox is under instructions to "wear Master T out" plus do the Father/Son bonding thing ++. Me spending most of the week with Master T without male influence is a tad trying at times let me tell you. This 13 year old business is not for the feint of heart.

Miss T is at work and it is just Ginger and I hanging out. I need to gather the tax together but I might just relax and celebrate my down time.

It is Father's Day tomorrow and I have made his favourite cheesecake which is plain old lemon. We are picking up some fresh seafood and heading off for a picnic by the creek. We will sit, swim, eat and maybe sleep. All being together. Bliss

The Silver Fox needs to go back to Townsville despite his 8 weeks being up. We knew this would be the case but hopefully not for much longer. I feel quite incomplete when he is away.

So, have a very happy Father's Day to all. My Dad is up celebrating with my brother. Perfect!

ciao for now


just Martha xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails