Tuesday 12 August 2014

Do You Know Your Worth?




I'm sad

Robin Williams has died and he has been around since I was in primary school

I wonder if he is in heaven right now looking down and all the fuss and saying to himself
"Really?, people miss me?"
"I didn't know people thought that much of me"
" I wish I had known"

Maybe he would have reconsidered his decision, his despair

Maybe he wouldn't have been so very low that he couldn't come up for breath that once last time

People don't always know their worth do they?

We can change that. Not for Robin but for those around us

Let people know how much they mean to you
Smile at strangers
Have a kind word to say
Compliment people
Make small talk and engage people
Do something kind for someone
Pay it forward

Rest in peace Robin Williams. You have given me some wonderful child and adult memories. I will miss your happy face, your smile and your talent.



ciao for now


just Martha xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails