Friday 24 September 2010

The Creative Bug...

weheartit

Can you feel it? It is in the air............. The creative bug is in the air!!! Why I wonder? Is it all this blogging and seeing everyone's projects?  Could be, could be....  This blogging world is so incredibly a-m-a-z-i-n-g. It is so good for the soul. I am being inspired. everyday. I've been following Abby at her site:  Two Little Dicky Birds. She has some wonderful entries from photos to projects. Go and visit. I am turning into a bit of a stalker really. Sorry Abby. She shows some wonderful projects with links. Look what she made.....
Abby made this! It is backed with home made chenille!!
See the tutorial here
Isn't it wonderful and isn't she clever?  I am going to try this and another on topping a desk with pretty wallpaper. Any clues on good fabric and wallpaper sites fellow bloggers?....

Abby's site inspires me.  As do many more. Remember you need 20 minutes of 'you' time? Doing something you love? Well,  this could be it. Even better, make your own blog. Easy-peasy. Go on, give it a try. You won't know until you do..........


Ciao for now


just Martha

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, a stalker, I'm quite excited, I think you might be my first! Thanks for the kind words, you are quite generous, but you did put a smile on my face first thing this morning, so thanks :)

    Can't wait to see your desk and quilt - go for it!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails