Monday 20 September 2010

Tupperware Trauma

Getty Images

Tupperware causes many problems in my house!! Many problems... I have h-e-a-p-s of it but, by definition, I am a failure !! It should be in use all the time and not stored in 3 drawers in my island bench. I try to be logical. I try to store the bottoms with the lids in the same drawer. There is logic to my madness. There is method! But, alas, I am the only member of the family to understand it. Frequently I can hear a frustrated Silver Fox 'scrabbling' about.... The drawers slam, the Tupperware rustles... He is unable to unite bottom with top.... Inevitably I go and help, calmly solving the jigsaw puzzle. It is a language he does not understand. There are differences between items for the freezer, the microwave, the dishwasher..... Nope.  No 'comprehendie'....I find items in the fridge with plastic wrap for lids after him and the Tweenies all give up. To me it is so easy to work out but, maybe, it is part of my 'storage' love. So deep breath and soldier on....

Ciao for now 

just Martha

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I think they make it seem difficult so you will just do it for them :) I love the idea of tupperware and having lovely, organised cupboards. If I lived alone it would be fine but with hubby and the kids...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopeless with these things - I'll always have containers with no lids and lids with no containers, and it seems never the twain shall meet! How I dream of an organized pantry!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails