I have been tagged by the beautiful Simone from Honey and Fizz to share 4 x 4 things about me. Can I say that this is my first tag ever and I am so very grateful. Thanks Simone!!!
4 Things That... are usually in my handbag
- My orange sun glass case to remind me of my sister as she loves orange.
- A camera. Always. You never know
- A notebook (ready for blog stories)
- My heavenly handbag organizer so I can f-i-n-d everything in my big bag...
4 Things That...are in my bedroom
- Books, books, books...
- 2 Kimidolls given to me by friends
- My new cloche and owl in a little display
- A chair that is usually full on Silver Fox's clothes (sigh)
4 Things That... I would like to do but never did
- I wish I had traveled with my sister when we had the time, the lack of responsibility and the energy. I wish we had gone for like 2 years...
- I wish I had studied art so I could have discovered where my talents really lay
- I would have liked to be a sign writer too and designed logos etc
- I wish I had learned netball at primary school instead of softball. I remember that precise moment when I made my decision. I think netball would have been a better choice that could have taken me into adult sport.
4 Things That... you don't know about me...
- I sleep walk and talk nearly every night at 1130. Strange but true. Means something but not sure what (apart from the fact I am crazy...)
- I am left handed and I can write forward with my right hand and backwards with my left hand at the same time. Not sure how I discovered that! Surprisingly I don't use it much...
- I am not very fond of big grasshoppers. Childhood incident where I needed to be rescued from one by a stranger walking by as I screamed at the top of my lungs like I was being murdered.
- I once plucked my eyebrows so thin when I was 16 on a Saturday morning when Mum and Dad were out shopping (unsupervised and with a sharp implement!)... underneath, in the middle, on the top... Aaarg! They were like 2 uneven Nike ticks!! And as 'no child of mine will use an eyebrow pencil', I went to school looking ridiculous. The funny part was though that the next day another girl came to school with my mistake eyebrows!!! Talk about starting a fashion trend. Thankfully they grew back (even though my Mum said they wouldn't). However about 3 years ago I went to a dodgy beautician for a quick eyebrow wax and..... 2 Nike ticks again! Should have known better...
Well, now you know a little bit more about me. The deal is I tag 4 more people so here goes...
- Miss Prudence at Charming Bodicea
- Christina at Sunshine and Lollypops
- Trish at A Dream House For Trish
- Brismod at Fun and VJs
See how you go...
Ciao for now