Friday 1 October 2010

Open Wide Please...


My family have just done the rounds at the dentist.  Tweenies, the Silver Fox and me. All of them first. Good reports. Thumbs up. No nervousness. No problems. The dentist explained everything really well. Then I went. By myself. No audience. I h-a-t-e dentists. Not enough to not go but not really my favourite place to be. Nothing to look at. Too many questions to answer with a mouth full of fingers. A-n-d it was quite messy with suckers and water and that (shudder) de-scaler thing. That high pitched torture machine. AND I have a hole so I need to go back. Huphfff! How rude. Me, the floss queen who nags everyone else! Bad genes I reckon... As I lay there gripping the armrests, rigid in the chair I thought about the design aspect of the office as a distraction...

Now, if I designed a dentist's room I would have piped music, maybe a selection of TV shows, a nice warm blanket, calming decor with matching accessories, colours like mints and blues, some nice smells wouldn't go astray either. Imagine muffins or flowers..... Nice friendly smells. What about a nice cryptic puzzle on the ceiling to concentrate on. Or fish. How about fish somewhere to look at? Sound good. Hhhmmmm, thinking, thinking.... Could be the beginning of a new career folks........



Ciao for now 

just Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails