Do you suffer from time management issues? I think it is a modern woman's dilemma. Or maybe not. Maybe it has always shrouded women through the ages but it gets a bit tricky doesn't it? Ticking all the boxes, crossing all the 't's... This year seems to be whizzing by and I still have lots to do. But. The weeks are flying. And it's Friday already!! Do you play games with yourself to get ahead? I do. How do you fit it all in? This is what I sometimes do:
- I will change the beds mid-week even though they are due on the weekend. Sometimes I even wash all the sheets during the week then feel very happy with myself on the weekend!
- I will set my clock by the bedside 10 minutes fast so even though I know it is fast, I can surprise myself with 10 minutes more... Works like a dream, Go figure
- I will cook 4 times more so I can freeze extra meals. (The challenge for me is remembering to put it all in the freezer when it has cooled enough and not leaving it out all night to be thrown away in the morning. Done that before...)
- I make lunches the night before
- When I go away, I clean the house top to bottom, change the beds, leave bleach in the toilets and bug spray the room edges. Then, while I am away, I smile in anticipation of my clean house, clean sheets, and a few dead bodies to dispose of.... Crazy but I get so much comfort from this!!
Ciao for now