These things I know:
- 'Into each life a little rain must fall' Sorry, being dramatic as it is pouring here..
- Finding a carpark at the shopping centre is fraught with drama this time of year
- The anticipation of Christmas, of family and of feast is still the same for me
- (I can hear something wriggling behind my bookcase, I hope it isn't a crab-hazards of beach life)
- I want to give thanks to my physical body for rising to the challenge of an intense fitness regime and achieving great results. Go me!
- The anticipation of seeing a child's face light up at Christmas time is so worth it
- Latest question 'so, who eats the carrot? Is it the reindeer or Santa trying to get fit?' Hmmm
- Not giving a gift to adults in our family for Christmas is sooooo liberating!
- A kikki-k calendar is a m-u-s-t for organizing the family especially this time of year
- (Yep, it was a crab!! Weird huh? Chuffed him out with a dustpan and brush)
- I am a very lucky person to be surrounded by love, health and happiness
- Life is good
- Give to others without expectations
- "Nothing is more important than this day" quote by Goethe
- Each person is fighting their own battles. Be kind
- Be satisfied with what you have, not with what you don't have
- Who are those 'Jones' anyway?
- Perform random acts of kindness, because you can
- Let the people in your life know they are cherished
- Give from the heart
- I thank the blogging world for filling a place in my heart...
Ciao for now