Tuesday 18 January 2011

Magpie Me...

Magpie!
It is time to do a 'chuck out'. Sigh. I know, I know, if it hasn't been worn in 12 months blah blah blah...  It is just that, well, I am one of these... a magpie. Oh, I know I don't look like one but alas, I find chucking out clothes a bit tough. I'm a 'might' sort of girl... You see I m-i-g-h-t wear my clothes again one day, I m-i-g-h-t need this or that....

It seems those caught in the flood have been inundated with clothing to the point where they are desperate for other stuff. So, hmmm, what to do? My local mental health centre is desperate for any clothes, shoes, jumpers, handbags, slippers.... anything really as this is a group of people who often have nothing. So, job done. I'm off to sort and then wash and iron my donations. A-n-d, I refuse to lament about my choices for donation. Be strong and be ruthless Martha!!! There, that is telling me!! I m-i-g-h-t change it to what I haven't worn in the last 24 months though.... But, on a serious note, maybe you could consider dropping your pre-loveds off to your local centre next time.

Ciao for now


just Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails