Thursday 17 February 2011

Lovely Moments...

Wasn't he cute? Here he is 3...


Master T was giving me a huggle because he 'needed to'.  He loves me 'more than 500 billion hearts'. Hmmm, that is a lot of love. I hope he always does... He is nearly 11 and I am savoring every moment!! He was told by a new girl that she had be warned about him. She said she was told 'to watch out because all the girls fall for him'. As I said, he is nearly 11. Quite charming too! In this photo above he has a carefully scultpured 'wedge' haircut. He still refers to it as 'remember when you made me have that bowl haircut?' ... 'Not a b-o-w-l cut Son, a t-r-e-n-d-y wedge'. Nup. Won't be persuaded!!

Have a lovely day all...





Ciao for now... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails