Tuesday 22 March 2011

just Glass...

It is lovely to surf around blogworld at to see what everyone is up to with their style, their accessories and their gorgeous tastes. Glass jars with lids caught my eye although a lot of the ones featured were more sculpted and curvy. I have a sleeker palate  with a love for straight lines and solid shapes so it was with joy that I found these jars at Christmas to fill with goodies. Now I have only just arranged them as it has rained heaps here and I had some difficulty getting my sand dry, like really dry. So, it is with delight I have positioned them in my favourite little nooks. They currently have a beach theme (as you might expect with sand involved) and viola, here they are. I am waiting for the sea grass to flower so I can grab some to add but for now I am rather pleased....



 Ciao for now...
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, very beachy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right to be pleased with your jars. They look gorgeous! I always love a beach theme.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails