Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cupcakes Galore...

Hmmm, looks like there are some missing...

It was Master T's birthday yesterday and I have a tradition of making cupcakes to take to school. Plus, for the first 10 years of their little lives, they get a 'number' cake. Master T is now 11 so we made cupcakes - 46 - in all to celebrate. I have multiple patty pans and have it down to a very fine art so that I can whip them all up within the hour. Icing comes later and Master T is very innovative in this area. Last year was blue icing but this year was a tame yellow. Like 'Picachu' in Pokemon apparently. for his birthday he got tickets to see Nitro Circus with his Daddy and was quite teary when he unwrapped his gift with Daddy on the loud speaker of the phone. I think he is missing him more than he lets on.
Icing away...
Nearly done...
No room in the fridge
 So Master T had a lovely birthday. He will have a party at the weekend and 'hangout' with some friends (Note to self: NOT a playdate anymore). I spoke to Posie (go and visit her here) on the phone last night and she had just made 48 cupcakes! Must be something in the air!!!

Have a lovely day. I am doing a talk for my course for 60 minutes tomorrow and have just bought Easter eggs as a bribe. Wish me luck...


Ciao for now...



2 comments:

  1. I hope he had a nice birthday. I admire your ability to whip up 46 cup cakes. I can only cook 12 at a time, so maybe I should invest in more tins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Master T

    Well these food post really kill me.. not allowed sugar or carbs.. blaaaah.. usually when I see something that looks this yummy I by chocolate the next day... haha

    so... Hope he has a great 'hanging out' time!!!

    ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails