Saturday 12 March 2011

Weekend...


I wake on a Saturday to be at my Challenge by 6.45 and set my alarm clock on radio.  The problem is that I listen to the ABC (I know - who would have thought it) and there is a fishing show on at that time of the morning. It does get me out of bed though because I can't stand it... So running, sit ups, push ups, burpees... sweat, dirt, panting.... started my weekend. I am not a natural athlete and still the thought of getting dirty when I exercise is foreign to me. I;m more of a 'mop my sweaty brow' type of exerciser but this is what I like about group training. They m-a-k-e me do more than I ever would normally. I l-o-v-e it....

Quiet weekend for us. Miss T is having a sleepover which is very good of me to let her go as I usually don't allow anything like that during the term. Just trying to ensure friendships blossom. Master T and I will do a big bike ride and hang out. What about you? What are you doing?



 Ciao for now...
 

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive ~ up early and exercising. Go, Martha.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm very impressed! Enjoy your quiet weekend. I would love to get out and work in the garden, but here in England it is still too cold to do that really :( Still, we're out for a meal with friends this evening, so I'm really looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such an inspiration Martha, I need to take a leaf out of your book!!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails