Wednesday 27 April 2011

Walking Forward Carefully...

Image

This feels like our family life at the moment. Walking into the unknown. Well, at least there are safety rails... Just dropped SF at the train. Got everyone our of bed to do the trip because even though they are a bit older, I can't leave them alone whilst I am so far away so I made them come. It is a dark and stormy morning here. Then I worry if we have a crash and the whole family is in the car. Can't win really. Master T is still asleep in the car. Miss T wanted McDonalds on the way home. Me? Missing my man already. May is b-i-g for us. The Silver Fox's birthday, Miss T will turn 13 soon and it is our 21st anniversary A-N-D we are not sure when the SF will be back....

School is back for half my clan. Back to our reality I suppose......



Ciao for now...
 

5 comments:

  1. Sending you a great big hug Martha.

    xx F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Martha. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do hope that Silver Fox makes it home for all your celebrations in May, Martha. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small consolation for you: we are all here for you dear Martha.
    XXXhugsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs to you. I hope you will all be reunited very soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails