Monday 16 May 2011

Rollercoaster...



Took the Tweenies to Movieworld yesterday as part of 'Family Day' for the Silver' Fox's work. Now they are a little bit old they can go on ride  together which saves me much angst and fast-talking. I do go on some but an incident on the Scooby-Do ride left me with a crick in the neck and a huge headache... and that was the first ride I went on!! So it was that i was waiting around for them, doing a bit of people watching and generally relaxing in the sun. Do you know how many people wear high heels to such a place? Heaps!!! Not something I thought to wear really. Then I got a bit philosophical. Life is a bit like a roller coaster isn't it, at times. It has its ups and downs. I came to the conclusion that I best hang on and enjoy the ride.

I will be having my 300th post this week and will be celebrating with an Elk accessory gift so stay tuned.....



 Ciao for now...

 

1 comment:

  1. I used to love rollercoasters but seem to have lost my stomach for them! Congrats on your 300th post coming up xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails