Saturday 14 May 2011

Weekend Again...

Image

That was an unexpected little hiatus wasn't it a la Blogger? The week has 'flown' by again and where I live we are well and truly into Autumn. Even with the beloved flannelet sheets on it is still chilly sans the Silver Fox. Not keen on this 'working away' business anymore. I feel like a part of me is missing. Like there is a hole in my heart and it is getting bigger. I'm being dramatic I know. It is our 21st wedding anniversary this week and I am used to being a couple. I know I am lucky in so many ways but I am running out of energy to keep all the juggling balls in the air. Today. The Tweenies have been a bit beastly this week so I had to get out my 'scary' persona. Doesn't often come out but when it does... look out. Even the Silver Fox knows to be afraid of that side of me. It is usually when I have been pushed to the edge and am about to fall over. Works though. Gets the desired effect. For quite a while. 
Am I whinging too much?  On re-reading this post I am. I know a lot of you cope just fine with your other halves away. The Silver Fox would tell me to 'toughen up Princess'. But he is the same. Any tips you can pass on?


PS: Just had a little 'surf' through Blogland. Good for the soul I think...



Ciao for now...




1 comment:

  1. My husband use to travel a lot. Now his trips away are a night or two or a week. Easy. What you are doing is hard . . . really hard. I always got especially lonely on the weekends, when we would usually be together even more. I am sorry and hope the work situation changes before too long.

    Take care of yourself, dearest.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails