Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Royal Handbag...


Did you notice the Queen at the wedding? She was carrying her handbag.  I have been reading Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach. She has a few comments when it comes to handbags and their use. Very interesting. Apparently the Queen uses her handbag as a sort of code to say whether she wants to go home or wants to stay later if she is having a good time. Do you wonder what she keeps in her handbag? Maybe it is the usual - lipstick, comb, diamond tiara...... Haha! What is in y-o-u-r handbag? I have a whopping big bag and even with a 'bag organizer' it is a mess. Sarah believes an organized bag means an organized life and that we should clean them out frequently to keep our minds in order. I tend to agree as I can lose things in my current bag for ages even though I know that the item is in my bag. Maybe I need to take lessons from the Queen. After all, she Is the Queen...



Ciao for now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails