Wednesday 24 August 2011

Security...



Hmmm. Do you check the doors? Do you check the windows? I do. But. I try not to be obsessed. I try to just do it as part of my routine. With the SF away, i try not to get too carried away with hearing every noise, worrying about every 'what if' or 'what was that'. I have a bit of an anxiety state that I keep I control so I am aware that I don't need to be checking and re-checking over and over, shaking and rattling to convince my inner self that all is okay.

However. There is one thing that I don't factor in to my everyday routine.

Teenagers.

They are an interesting breed aren't they? Teenagers who leave the door open just a little. Teenagers who just don't quite shut the door. Teenagers who just shrug when accused of the crime. Despite the evidence of the door... Wide open... Swinging in the wind........ ALL NIGHT!

Gees Louise!!!!

Now I'm thinking....... What if?


Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

1 comment:

  1. We are neurotic about security here and I think our neuroses have rubbed off onto the children, thank goodness!

    It's funny you wrote Geez Louise, I say that all the time too!

    The very sweet Kathryn from http://www.tikibooblog.com/ visited my blog today and she tells us in the comments of today's post that "Blood Nut" is a coloquial term for a red haired person. Perhaps you were thinking of gumnuts?

    Don't we explore fascinating things as bloggers!

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails