I think I am a little overdue for this post as writing stuff down helps me to think clearly. So, these are the things I know:
- A snuggle on the couch with my little man is bliss. We seem to fit together just right.
- I am in love with chai latte at the moment. Sorry hips
- I feel so much better when my hair behaves itself. Do you?
- Sometimes I have a little hole in my heart where my happiness slowly drips out. Not sure why. Does that happen to you?
- Fresh sheets bring me joy. Simple but true
- I have started Christmas shopping. It's not that far away really
- I am so excited to have finished my course. I have already read a book- guilt free!
- I heard back today that my assignments were 'a pleasure to read' and 'could I send a electronic copy to be used for teaching'. What the? How darn exciting!
- I read a book on the ipad and you know what? It really wasn't the same as the usual turn-the-page type of read. Oh well.
- The weather has been blustery and rainy and cold. Nice really
- The Silver Fox should be home soon for a few days. I think he is a bit lonely by himself
- Miss Teenie has read my blog and likes the way I 'interpret life'. Hmmm, is that good do you suppose? She is very pleased I changed her from a Tweenie to a Teenie. No problem
- The Ts are going camping this weekend so I get a night to myself. I hope the weather clears a bit for them. Camping in this weather is beyond character building
- I am determined to have my yearly weekend away with my sister this year in October/November even if the SF is away. Our last yearly one was in 2007. Not good enough really is it?
Ciao for Now