Saturday 13 August 2011

Weekend...

Image

Oh, I need one of these this morning. Miss T spent the night at a friends place but her alarm clock was trusty as even to awaken her at 6am. Then a phone call to say she needed her soccer shorts and her shin pads. Couldn't find those. I resisted from reminding her that if they were just put back where they..... not the time. See, I'm learning to be a mummy of a teenager.

Master T was up at 6.30 am. Typical. I need to drag him out each school day but come the weekend.... tada!! Go figure. Might tell hime every morning it is Saturday. Hehe. see if that works.


Busy weekend, gymnastics, sushi, coffee with a friend, family..... ahhh, sheer bliss.

Have already done two loads of washing! Go me!! 

Also I just filled out my census on line. Hmmm, why does a part of me think conspiracy, think increased tax, think 'way too much information'? Am I just getting old? and suspicious?


Maybe suspicious. Never old....


Have a great weekend





 Ciao for now...


 

1 comment:

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails