Thursday 11 August 2011

just Water...

The SF checking the floor space. Sorry, no Jason (Sows Ear) shirtless shot. It IS Winter after all.s

When the Silver Fox was coming last week I had to tell him that we had a water leak from the laundry chute to the laundry below. Oh, it wasn't a flood. Goodness knows we had one of those! (see here for more details) But it was enough for me to accuse the Miss and Master T of chucking wet clothes down the chute. Nope. It turned out to be a water leak. Now the SF built our home so I gave him enough time to think about what was happening and in that week or so the Ts used my bathroom.I did stress him out mind but he has a very good problem solving mind so i wanted to give him some time to think.

When the SF got home it was up the ladder for him and a perusal of the floor space. As luck would have it, it was just some debris washed out by the 'great flood'. Phew!! By resiting it for a week everything was able to dry out. Could have been really big though couldn't it. Luckily a bit of a clean and whala.. job done.
I learned (or is it learnt?) something about myself when the 'great flood' happened. Master T was so terrified that I was cool as a cucumber and we cleaned up together. But. Here is the thing. If he leaves a towel on the bed or floor, there is hell to pay. I'm not sure if I am the only one who does this but I think it was because he was so upset where he doesn't really give a hoot about a wet towel. Yeh, that's it. Either that or I'm losing my mind. Could go either way really...




 Ciao for now...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails