Monday 19 September 2011

Just Be Splendid...

Image

I think today is a day to just be splendid. Do you think so too?

It was so h-o-t- here over the weekend and I had a lovely day with Miss T: lunch, shopping, chatting... She thanked me for such a wonderful time. It might have something to do with the fact I bought her new swimmers and a top but it was really wonderful to be able to chat and not be in any great hurry to be any where.

Master T was at Scout camp for the whole weekend including Friday night AND Saturday night. He returned filthy, tired and happy. After a scrub, I removed a tick from his shoulder and he was asleep in bed in 3 minutes. Now that is camping!!! He wasn't too hard to get up this morning either! Just splendid really.

The Silver Fox was fishing all day and he too was exhausted but happy. A chat with us and he was off to bed.

See? All in all life is quite splendid. I hope your is too....


It is so nice that I have my computer speed back again. I have learned my lesson indeed.


Ciao for now...

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. I love spending one on one time with my girls...it is special indeed..Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails