Tuesday 27 September 2011

Master T-isms....

On top of the world...

Due to popular demand, I have some more Master T sayings....

  • "Milk increases your pheromones?". He was actually meaning that milk made his teeth stronger. How does he even know about pheromones?

  • "Mum when I wash my hair it sort of bounces around when I run. Why is that?" "Because it is clean. Hair is supposed to do that"

  • "Mrs X from school is on parole" Now, my ears did prick up only to find she is on sabbatical. Same but different.

  • On seeing Bear Grylls find a road in one of his shows and run 'to find people', I commented that how would he know which direction to take. Master T looked at me like I was an idiot and said 'both directions lead to civilization'. Oh. Dup. Yeah. I guess you can't have a road leading to totally no where...

  • He is reading a Bear Grylls book Mud, Sweat and Tears and so is his uncle who has warned me that there are raunchy bits coming up but he thought Master T might have passed them as they were both up to the same chapter. I thought I had better check this out as he never mentioned anything. So I asked him and this is the bit he thought was 'gross'.... 'milking it for sympathy'. Yep, his 11 year old brain conjured something up alright... He also mentioned something about 'snogging' that he thought meant 'two people rubbing their..... noses together'.


     
  •  Miss T on the other hand is all knowing and guffaws at things I say. I don't think the English language is safe from any generational interpretation. My general verbal conversations are met with laughs and  a shake of the head at my apparent innocence. I am not safe to freely converse is would seem. Don't mention hooking up around a 13 year old and expect to be discussing a catch-up. Apparently....

Ahhh, gotta love them...


    Ciao for now......





    Just Martha

    Posted via IPad

    1 comment:

    I Love Comments...

    Related Posts with Thumbnails