Monday 21 November 2011

just Hope...

Image


The Silver Fox was hoping to squeeze in a quick visit before he is back for good just before Christmas. But, alas, it looks like by the time he arrived he would need to be going again. He is quite gutted though as it will be 2 months since he saw the kiddies. He is having nearly the whole school holidays off with them and I think a little family camping holiday will get us all on track again to be a foursome. He works very hard and will be desperate for that time off to recharge his batteries.

A little part of me still hopes he can swing it as it has been a bit too long between visits. I won't despair though as I know he is having a much harder time than me coping without us. I still have the hum of kids, chores, work, washing etc to fill my days. You might remember that he has turned into a fisherman since he has been away but the beginner's luck seems to have worn off and he has turned into 'Captain Catch None'. Oh dear!

So. A message as above to those that need it. It can be a busy time of year and quite stressful too...





Ciao for now...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails