Saturday 12 November 2011

Milkshake Avalanche...

Image

People are really beginning to notice that the Silver Fox has been away for a very long time

"How do you cope?" they say

"Well", I say, "The shine is definitely coming off the whole thing but the kids are great and very helpful and more independent so I think it is a bit easier"

Just then my phone rang. I was out having a coffee after my 1 1/2 hour "Saturday Morning Challenge" and had been doing 1 armed-push-ups, deep water running and something equally dreadful with buckets full of water.

"Mum" (it was Master T. Not a good sign as he is my anxious child so something must be up)

"Yes" I said

"My sister was using the blender...." (Oh oh, an image of strawberry milkshake on the ceiling was coming to mind)

"...and it sort of leaked everywhere and she isn't cleaning it up and she has jumped in the pool..."

I could hear hysterical laughter in the background. I like to think it was a reaction to how much trouble she thought she would be in but tend to think that she just thought is was r-e-a-l-l-y funny as I think she was using her leg to stop the avalanche of milk...

I knew what had happened. The blender was dismantled for cleaning and someone.....  forgot to put the s-e-a-l back in as part of the reconstruction. I know. I have done it too

Master T was asking about the mop and what to do. Bless him. His sister was still in the pool laughing

I got off the phone and everyone was laughing. At me. Oh well.


 Ciao for now...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails