Saturday 10 December 2011

Adventure...


Today I'm jetting off today to see the Silver Fox and spending 2 glorious fun filled action packed days with just the two of us. Up to where he was been working for the past 9 months. His work has invited me to his Christmas party so I will frock up and have a jolly good time. The Teenie/Tweenie are spending the time with friends so will hardly notice I am gone.

I told him I was going to be wearing a flower so he can recognize me when I hop off that plane. I have worked very hard at my fitness challenge and dropped a dress size. Today is the last day of the Challenge and I am missing out on the party and awards. Never mind. As one of the instructors always says "you are only competing against yourself" and I know I have done the best I can.

Have a lovely weekend folks. I will take a photo or two. Apparently it is very hot and sticky up there with temperatures around 35 degrees C. Perfect for an island adventure I think....




Ciao for now......


Just Martha

Posted via IPad

5 comments:

  1. For all that you have achieved individually, as a couple and a family during this year - a great BIG cheer.

    You have sacrificed much and worked very hard so this weekend together. live it up and savour every moment you have.

    Happiest of happy weekends!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...sounds really exciting. Have a fabulous weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats fabulous, a whole dress size, have a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous weekend. Congratulations on dropping a dress size. I can't wait to see some photos. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You;ve done well with dropping a dress size, Martha. Have a wonderful weekend with Silver Fox and we look forward to seeing some photos. Will be so good for the two of you to have some 'you' time after all the separation.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails