Sunday 1 January 2012

Day 1...

Image
This would be a good start to the year wouldn't it? We are relaxing. Master T is just getting breakfast (at 11.22am) and Miss T is baking strawberry and cream cup cakes. As you do. I didn't make any resolutions except to learn to swim properly. Like r-e-a-l-l-y properly. Did you make any? I managed to stay up until 1am-ish chatting to neighbours. Noice!

It is a bit cloudy here but soon we will gather our stuff and traipse down to the beach: boogie boards, chairs, watermelon, drinks and dog. A nice way to spend the first day of the year I think, just hanging out.

I have great hopes for 2012 which include health, happiness and love. I will cope with whatever the year brings and will cherish those in my life. I will be brave, and strong, calm and giving. And I WILL have a couple of nights away with my sister.






Ciao for now...

 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day 1. Happy New Year.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of happies for you and all whom you treasure!

    Your first day of the year sounds glorious and I'm loving the simplicity of your resolutions.

    2011 was a mighty year for you with so much achieved and much of it with your man working away, I can only think that 2012 will have to be smoother.

    Waving from the bliss that is my hammock,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails