Tuesday 3 January 2012

Toilet Training...

Aawwww!!!

Ahhh, the joy!! Toilet training is going very well. For me anyway. I take Ginger outside diligently at a-l-l hours and say "wee wee" (as you do). As I watch her sniffing around (you can't rush these things), I need to go to the toilet!!! So, as I hop from one foot to the other, trying to ignore the light rain and the neighbour's automatic watering system, she is sitting watching me with her head on the side. When I finally dash inside to use the toilet, she does a wee on the floor...

Yep, going v-e-r-y well indeed. I do declare that I am fully toilet trained. On command. Not a bad effort really. Now, if I could just sort the dog out...




 Ciao for now...


 

2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee! So funny. A bit like toilet training toddlers really! Ginger is sooooo cute! Just look at those eyes. I want one!! Happy new year to you by the way, and to all the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, laughing my head off with this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails