Friday 3 February 2012

just Hanging Loose...

Designed and produced by the very talented Miss T one afternoon at the beach. As you do!

You will be pleased to know that the hair saga turned out just fine. I neither looked like a victim of a bear attack nor a clown. In fact, most people didn't really notice and I was able to feel confident again that when people were talking to me they weren't wondering if my mother had been a skunk (white stripe down my parting - varying in width more noticeably each passing week)

Sigh...

What have I been up to? Well, there must be a full moon a-coming because the health industry has been slightly left field all week, not to mention the 28 phone calls I had a day needing to be actioned. Dear world, please note that even though you might like yoghurt, it can not be the o-n-l-y thing in your diet, you need to eat other stuff too. See what I mean?

Sigh...

I have my challenge starting again tomorrow and that will include a fitness test and measurements. I like this first session to be over but I like someone making me exercise even more. Bring on more health I say. I have been very good during the break: no drinking still, healthy diet and lots of activity.

Sigh...

The Silver Fox is STILL on holidays and this will be the longest time he has e-v-e-r had off since 1994 when we did a camping holiday around the west coast of America. He has had the cleaning bug this week and has been doing room by room with sanitizer, cleaning windows, cleaning s bends of the sinks (he kindly left me the contents of mine to see: nice), washing walls, tidying drawers... Who am I to argue?

He was looking for a lost sock and discovered that the bathroom upstairs is STILL leaking (see here regarding the Great Flood of 2011). Now the bathtub is outside on my balcony, the laundry chute is missing (leaving a very quick shortcut to the laundry should this be desired or infact come as a complete surprise to the unaware during the middle of the night) and he STILL hasn't found exactly where the leak is coming from and is talking about digging up the tiles! Joy!

So, I guess we are just hanging out this weekend. First week back at school for us and we have some happy/sad campers but I will save that for another time...





 Ciao for now...



 

1 comment:

  1. Love Miss T's work and message! You could put that photo in a frame and it would be a cool keepsake.
    Have to laugh at Silver Fox's cleaning efforts. Cleaning an 'S' bend? Oh my. Hopefully the leak will now be fixed once and for all, and luckily prior to another flood.
    Enjoy the weekend... hopefully Silver Fox can get into some holiday action of the R&R variety with you.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails