Wednesday 8 February 2012

just Heavenly...

My sister and I have set a date for our yearly weekend away together - just the two of us- that we last had in 2007. Done. She is booking her flights tonight and we have decided on Byron Bay as a destination. There are a couple of girlfriends we would like to invite eventually but for now it will just be the two of us. Her and Me. Maybe when we get settled in a routine of taking our yearly get-together, well, yearly, then we might invite our gorgeous friends along. But for now it will just bet he two of us. Hanging out. Having walks. Laughing. Talking.Filling up those emotional petrol tanks. I am soooooo looking forward to it.

Why Byron? well, it has it all doesn't it? Hills, beach. lighthouse, restaurants, shops..... (See tempting huh? No you can't come along this time. Maybe next time OR maybe I can meet you there for a cuppa)
Haven't worked out the details yet of kids, dog, hubbie, school, Saturday sports.... But you know what? I believe in deciding on the goal and the rest will work out. What do you think? Have an idea of where you want to be and how to get there will just happen.




Ciao for now...



1 comment:

  1. That's sounds wonderful! I would love a trip with my sister - no kids and no husband and no distractions. Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails