Saturday 16 June 2012

Hello Sunshine...

Image

Ahhh, the sun is shining here today. So heavenly after all the rain, wind, cold....

Welcome dear sunshine

I have been up pounding it out at the beach, carrying sand bags from here to there and back again. Doing a team challenge, building sandcastles, rolling in the sand. As you do... Then i went to breakfast with some of my team mates. I do that every Saturday. My reward after a busy week: chilling in the sunshine with a nice bircher museli and a skinny latte. Ahhh!

My boys were supposed to do a deep-sea fishing trip with my Dad and brother but the Silver Fox has been doing nights and isn't up to functioning as a..... human really. So, it is put off for now.

So, easy weekend for us. Miss T is going to a movie/sleepover and then tomorrow we are going to Dreamworld as the Silver Fox's work has organised a family day. Very nice.

A bright sunny day makes me excited. Do you get like that? I feel quite happy.

On the work front, I have scheduled a meeting on Tuesday with the top top boss and my 2 managers. And me. I have already written down my argument. I am determined to dazzle them with logic and break tradition. I will be calmly assertive.  They won't know what hit them. Wish me luck.



Ciao for now...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails