Thursday 14 June 2012

Ask For What You Want...

Image
I'm pretty bust these days at work, home and play.  My usual routine is a little off centre but I am okay with that. I am not dwelling but am trying to be more organised.

Work is taking up a lot of time and my dreams of working less seem to be getting farther and farther away. My superior has resigned and her getting a replacement seems to be a wish at present. Workload still the same though, if not more.

So

 I am squaring my shoulders and planting my feet firmly.

Bracing myself to do battle.

Getting ready to ask for what I want. Being brave enough to state my case.

I will never know if I don't try will I?

But

I am preparing to break tradition. And we all know how tricky that will be...

Wish me luck. Send me kind thoughts of patience, logic and calmness

All that is in my mind is Master T pretending to be the Hulk and saying in a loud voice... "Hulk, smash". Not a good idea me thinks

Deep breath and go for it. I am waking in the night with my brain ticking over as I watch the clock. A sure sign work is creating disharmony in my very being

But

I am determined to ask for what I want. I'll never know if I don't try will I?



On a less cryptic note, Master T has got into his high school so phew.... His sister goes there but hey, take nothing for granted I say. The Silver Fox has had......... the man flu but has been ever so stoic with it. I am back doing a "6 Week Blitz" at the gym and can n-e-a-r-l-y sit on the toilet without grimacing at my uncooperative muscles..Miss T has turned into a soccer machine playing for the local and school team, training 5 days per week. Go her. Life is good really




 Ciao for now...



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Martha, you have so much going on at the moment, you poor darling. I hope the work situation pans out as you hope. Crossing my fingers for you. J x

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails